Estate could mean:
- Estate (law), a word used in common law when talking about all of a person's property, entitlements and obligations
- Estate (social), a broad social category in the histories of certain countries
- Immovable property, real estate or real property
- Estate (house) may mean the grounds surrounding a very large property, such as a country house or mansion
- Types of built-up area:
- A housing estate - this is mostly UK usage
- A trading estate or industrial estate. This is mostly UK usage.
- Station wagon, called an "Estate car" in British English
- States-General, may refer to one or more parliaments
Estate Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.