Extreme Noise Terror facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Extreme Noise Terror
|Origin||Ipswich, England, United Kingdom|
|Past members||(See below)|
Extreme Noise Terror (often abbreviated to ENT) are a British crust punk / grindcore band originally formed in Ipswich, England in 1985. The band are one of the earliest European grindcore bands. They also helped to create the crustgrind subgenre.
They are one of the first hardcore punk bands to use two vocalists. They also recorded a number of sessions for BBC Radio 1 DJ John Peel. The band's songs have political lyrics, grinding guitars, and very fast tempos.
Extreme Noise Terror were formed in early 1985 in Ipswich, England, originally consisting of dual vocalists Dean Jones and Phil Vane, guitarist Pete Hurley, bassist Jerry Clay and drummer Darren Olley aka Pig Killer.
- Dean Jones – vocals (1985–present)
- Ollie Jones – guitar (2005–present)
- Michael Hourihan – drums (2008–2011, 2014–present)
- Andi Morris – bass guitar (2012–present)
- Ben McCrow – vocals (2014–present)
Si Brown -drums (1990)
- A Holocaust in Your Head (1989)
- Retro-bution (1995)
- Damage 381 (1997)
- Being and Nothing (2001)
- Law of Retaliation (2008)
- Extreme Noise Terror (2015)
Extreme Noise Terror Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.