Hills of Kentucky facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsHills of Kentucky
|Directed by||Howard Bretherton|
|Screenplay by||Edward Clark|
|Story by||Dorothy Yost|
|Starring||Rin Tin Tin
Jason Robards, Sr.
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
|Release date(s)||February 19, 1927|
|Running time||70 minutes|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)
Vitaphone (sound effects and music score)
Hills of Kentucky is a 1927 American silent drama film directed by Howard Bretherton and written by Edward Clark. The film stars Rin Tin Tin, Jason Robards, Sr., Dorothy Dwan, and features Tom Santschi and Billy Kent Schaefer. It was released by Warner Bros. on February 19, 1927.
- Rin Tin Tin as The Grey Ghost
- Jason Robards, Sr. as Steve Harley
- Dorothy Dwan as Janet
- Tom Santschi as Ben Harley
- Billy Kent Schaefer as Crippled boy
- Nanette as herself
- Rin-Tin-Tin, Jr. as a puppy
According to Warner Bros records the film earned $239,000 domestically and $96,000 foreign.
- Prints are held, incomplete and abridged, at George Eastman House Motion Picture Collection and UCLA Film and Television Archive. A 16mm copy is housed at the Wisconsin Center for Film & Theater Research.
Hills of Kentucky Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.