Little Mix facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Little Mix performing live in 2015
|Origin||London, United Kingdom|
Little Mix are a girl band with four members. They are the winners of the 2011 series of Britain's television competition The X Factor. Their winning single was called 'Cannonball'. Their first album was released on 18 November 2012 and is called 'DNA'.
The members are Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall.
The band has sold over 3 million records. Little Mix was the first girl band to win The X Factor.
The X Factor
Little Mix entered the competition as four separate acts in the "Girls" category. They were put together as a group by the judges later on in the competition. They were originally called Rhythmix. Their mentor in the competition was Tulisa Contostavlos, an urban singer best known as part of R&B group N-Dubz. Little Mix won the competition in December 2011, beating Marcus Collins and Amelia Lily in the final.
- "Cannonball" (December 2011) - The X Factor Winners Single - Peaked at No.1 on charts
- "Wings" (May 2012) - Peaked at No.1 on charts
- "DNA" (October 2012) - Peaked at No.3 on charts
- "Change Your Life" (January 2013) - Peaked at No.12 on charts
- "How Ya Doin'?" (April 2013) - Peaked at No.16 on charts
Images for kids
Little Mix performing on The Glory Days Tour in Glasgow.
Little Mix Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.