Nani Boi facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Nnaemeka Charles Eze
|Born||March 23, 1983
Nsukka, Enugu State
|Occupation||Screenwriter, author, Actor|
|Alma mater||University of Nigeria Nsukka|
Nani Boi, an Igbo, was born in Nsukka, Enugu State. He is a native of Orba in Udenu Local Government area, Enugu State, Nigeria. He is a Geology graduate from University of Nigeria Nsukka. He is diverse in the Nigerian Entertainment Industry He has written a lot of books, one of which include his early work "Mummy Why" which he later adapted to film in 2016.He is married to Actress Uloma Eze. He has had a few stints as a Musician, featuring artists like Mr Raw, Kcee (musician), Dekumzy He is also a part-time Radio Presenter at Dream 92.5fm Enugu
- Mummy Why. El 'Demak Publishers, 2008.
- The Twins. Nani Boi Productions, 2008.
- Young Talents. El 'Demak Publishers, 2008.
- Son of The Soil. El 'Demak Publishers, 2008.
- The Rich Girl and The Poor Boy. El 'Demal Publishers, 2008.
- Victims of Hunger. El 'Demak Publishers, 2008.
|2016||Mummy Why||Yes||Yes||Yes||Film adaptation of the book|
|2018||Lionheart (2018 film)||Yes||No||No||(Driver) Peace Mass Transit|
|2019||Wrong Initiation||Yes||Yes||Yes||Co-Director with Saint-Do featuring Jude Thomas Dawam|
Nani Boi Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.