Nanny (disambiguation) facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: nanny.|
- Nanny - a person that is hired to take care of children.
- The Nanny - a 1993 television comedy.
- A grandmother (see grandmother, grandparent)
- A female goat
The Nanny may mean:
- The Nanny, a 1993–99 American television program starring Fran Drescher
- The Nanny, a 1964 novel by Merriam Modell
- The Nanny, a 1965 British movie starring Bette Davis
- The Nanny, a 1999 Italian movie
- Nanny (comics), a Marvel Comics super villain
Nanny (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.