Purple and Brown facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsPurple and Brown
|Written by||Rich Webber|
|Directed by||Rich Webber|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
South Pacific Pictures
|Production company(s)||Aardman Animations Nickelodeon UK|
|Original network||Nickelodeon (UK)|
Purple and Brown is a British stop-motion animated short television series devised and directed by Rich Webber and edited by Mike Percival. The series first aired November 2005, on the Nickelodeon's United Kingdom channel, and later became a staple on the American Nickelodeon network as part of its former Nick Extra short program.
The series was devised and is directed by Webber and edited by Percival, who also offer the voices of the characters. The series was initially set to launch on 13 February 2005, on Nickelodeon's channel in the United Kingdom.
The storyline is led by the characters of two clay blob friends, one purple and the other brown, who get caught in ridiculous situations. Purple and Brown don't speak, but they understand everything. Despite any given predicament, the duo can never help but giggle with a low, recognizable laugh.
- Snowman (2005) - 15 seconds
- Spaghetti (2005) - 19 seconds
- Weewee (2005) - 21 seconds
- Irish Jig (2005) - 54 seconds
- Seagull (2005) - 22 seconds
- Christmas (2005) - 59 seconds
- Big Green Thing (2006) - 1 minute and 2 seconds
- Alien 2 (2006) – 11 seconds
- Magic Ball (2006)
- Beardly (2007) - 11 seconds
- Sleep (2007) - 1 minute and 2 seconds
- Balloon (2007) - 22 seconds
- Hammer (2007) - 11 seconds
- Beach Ball (2007) - 12 seconds
- Colour (2008) - 7 seconds
- Sun Screen (2008) - 9 seconds
- Paint (2008) - 11 seconds
- Mix Together
- Cheese Heads
- Fire Against Water
- 2006, Won BAFTA award for best Children's Short
Purple and Brown Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.