Raccoon (disambiguation) facts for kids
A raccoon (sometimes racoon) is a mammal native to the Americas.
Raccoon may also mean:
- The Raccoons, an animated television series
- Raccoon City, a fictional metropolis depicted in Capcom's survival horror video-game series Resident Evil
- Raccoon Creek, a disambiguation page lists several links
- Raccoon Dog, a canine also known as tanuki
- Raccoon River, a tributary of the Des Moines River
- HMS Racoon, the name of six ships of the Royal Navy
- Racoon (band), a Dutch rock band
- racoon (KAME), in computing: a key-exchange management daemon from the KAME project, used in IPsec
- Rocky Raccoon, a Beatles song from The White Album
- List of fictional raccoons
- In Godless: The Church of Liberalism, Ann Coulter's 2006 book, the Giant Flatulent Raccoon Theory claims to refute the scientific theory of evolution.
Raccoon (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.