Replication facts for kids
Replication may refer to:
- Replication (scientific method), one of the main principles of the scientific method
- Replication (statistics), the repetition of a test or complete experiment
- Self-replication, the process in which something (a cell, virus, program) makes a copy of itself
- Replication (metallography), the use of thin plastic films to duplicate the microstructure of a component
- Replication (computing), the use of redundant resources to improve reliability or performance
Replication Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.