Rob the Robot (TV series) facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsRob the Robot
|Created by||Manuel Rosen|
|Based on||Rob the Robot book series by John Magart|
|Composer(s)||Serge R. Coté|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||104|
|Running time||11 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Amberwood Entertainment
|Original release||September 7, 2010– January 17, 2017|
Rob the Robot is a Canadian-Singaporean computer-animated television series for preschool children. The series is a co-production between Amberwood Entertainment and Singapore’s One Animation and was commissioned by Canada’s TVOntario, British Columbia's Knowledge Network, CBC's Radio Canada Television, and Access. It also airs on Australia's Seven Network and ABC Me in Brisbane (BTQ-7 Brisbane), and is currently on America's Vme Kids The series debuted in 2010.
The series revolves around four young friends flying around the Robot Galaxy in a spaceship to different planets to solve various tasks.
The main characters are:
- Rob (voiced by Stacey DePass), a curious and adventurous metal robot. In the French version, he is named Robin.
- Ema (voiced by Camden Angelis), an alien linguist.
- TK (voiced by Jordi Mand), a walking toolkit robot.
- Orbit (voiced by Jake Beale), an artist robot with two bandages taped to the back of his head.
- Mission Control (voiced by John Stocker)
All content from Kiddle encyclopedia articles (including the article images and facts) can be freely used under Attribution-ShareAlike license, unless stated otherwise. Cite this article:Rob the Robot (TV series) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.