A (disambiguation) facts for kids
A is the first letter of the alphabet. It may also refer to:
- In English, it is one of the two indefinite articles, the other being an.
- In measurement, A is a symbol for area.
- In medicine, A is one of the human blood types.
- In music, A is a note.
- In the SI, A is the symbol for the ampere (which is also shortened to amp).
- In school, an A+ is the highest grade you can get, with an A being the grade below.
- In transport, A is the international license plate code for Austria.
- In the New York Stock Exchange, A is the symbol for .
In Spanish: A (desambiguación) para niños
A (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.