Albert facts for kids
The name Albert is a masculine given name. It comes from the Germanic words adal and beraht, meaning "bright" and "noble". The Spanish version of this name is Alberto. This name has been used for many famous people, including Albert Finney and scientist Albert Einstein. As Alberto, this name has been used for Atlantic cyclones every six years since 1982.
People named Albert
- Albert I, Prince of Monaco (1848–1922), Prince of Monaco from September 10, 1889 to June 26, 1922
- Albert II, Prince of Monaco (1958–), the head of the House of Grimaldi and the current ruler of the Principality of Monaco
- Albert I of Belgium (1875–1934), the third King of the Belgians
- Albert II of Belgium (1934–), the current King of the Belgians
- Albert King, blues singer-guitarist
- Albert, Belize
- Albert, Kansas
- Albert, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Albert County, New Brunswick
- 719 Albert, Amor asteroid
- albert, 2012 usa short film by Jamison Reeves
Albert Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.