Anne de Noailles, Duke of Noailles facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsAnne de Noailles
|Duke of Noailles|
|Portrait of Anne de Noailles|
|Anne Jules, Duke of Noailles
Louis Antoine, "Cardinal de Noailles"
Jean François, Marquis of Noailles
Louise Anne, Marquise of Lavardin
Jean Baptiste, Bishop of Châlons
|Anne de Noailles|
|Noble family||House of Noailles|
|Father||François de Noailles, Count of Ayen|
|Mother||Rose de Roquelaure|
|Died||15 February 1678|
Anne de Noailles, (1st) Duke of Noailles (born after 1613 - 15 February 1678) was a French noble whose two sons bought the House of Noailles to prominence at the French royal court. Prior to being created a duke in 1663, he was a count.
Marriage and children
13 December 1645 he married Louise Boyer with whom he had six children with;
- Anne Jules de Noailles, Duke of Noailles (5 February 1650 – 2 October 1708) married Marie Françoise de Bournonville and bhad children.
- Louis Antoine de Noailles (27 May 1651 – 4 May 1729) a bishop and cardinal, who remained unmarried. Known as the Cardinal de Noailles.
- Jacques de Noailles (9 November 1653 - 22 April 1712) died unmarried.
- Jean François de Noailles (28 August 1658 - 23 June 1692), "Marquis of Noailles". Married Marguerite Thérèse Rouillé in 1687 and had children
- Louise Anne de Noailles (1662-1693) married Henri de Beaumanoir, Marquis of Lavardin.
- Jean Baptiste Louis Gaston de Noailles (8 July 1669 - 15 September 1720) Bishop of Châlons.
Anne de Noailles, Duke of Noailles Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.