Camera obscura (disambiguation) facts for kids
Camera obscura can also mean
- Camera Obscura, an attraction at the Cliff House in San Francisco.
- Camera Obscura (band), an indie band from Glasgow
- Camera Obscura (album), by Nico
- Camera Obscura, one of the translated titles of a 1932 novel by Vladimir Nabokov
- The Camera Obscura (Fatal Frame) is also the name of a camera used to exorcise spirits by taking pictures, used in the game Fatal Frame
- Camera Obscura (Doctor Who) a novel based on the Doctor Who series
- Camera Obscura (German band), a German instrumental group, who had a minor hit in 1983 with the Destitution EP
Camera obscura (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.