Chelsea (name) facts for kids
The name Chelsea is a given name used for females. It is pronounced CHELL-see. There are many famous people named Chelsea, including Chelsea Clinton (the daughter of former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton). The name was used most in 1992, when it was at #15 in the United States on the USA Social Security Administration baby naming chart.
The name might come from the Old English language and mean "chalk landing place".
People named Chelsea
- Chelsea Brown, actress
- Chelsea Brummet, actress
- Chelsea Field, actress
- Chelsea Handler, comedian
- Chelsee Healey, actress
- Chelsea Hobbs, actress
- Chelsea Kane, actress and singer
- Chelsea Newton, basketball player
- Chelsea Noble, actress
- Chelsea Quealey, jazz trumpeter
- Chelsea, Victoria, Australia
- Chelsea, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Chelsea, Quebec, Canada
- Chelsea, London, United Kingdom
Chelsea (name) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.