Crescent (disambiguation) facts for kids
Crescent is a shape, form or symbol.
Crescent may also refer to:
- Crescent (Amtrak), an American passenger train
- Crescent Engineering College, a private engineering college in Vandalur, Chennai (Madras), India
- Crescent School, an all-male private school in Toronto, Canada
- Crescent (Dallas), an ornate office tower in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas, Texas, United States
- Crescent (John Coltrane), a 1964 album by John Coltrane
- Crescent (album), a 2003 album by Gackt
- Crescent (architecture), an architectural structure where a number of houses are laid out in an arc to form of a crescent shape
- Crescent (pigeon), a breed of domestic pigeon
- "Crescent" is the literal translation of croissant - a popular buttery French bread in the shape of a crescent moon.
- Crescent, a Swedish bicycle brand manufactured by Nymanbolagen
- the Crescent meteorite of 1936, which fell in Oklahoma, United States (see meteorite falls)
- Crescent is also often found as part of street names. Such streets are often (but not always) curved in some way.
- Crescent Records, a record label
- HMCS Crescent, a WWII Royal Canadian Navy destroyer.
- The Crescent, a defunct department store chain.
- Crescent Arms, a firearms manufacturer bought by Savage Arms.
Crescent (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.