Dimitri Tito facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Emmanuel Dimitri Foko Tito
|Other names||Emmanuel Tito|
|Alma mater||University of Maryland, College Park|
|Occupation||Osteopathic medical professional|
|Known for||Outstanding Rural Health Student of the Year, 2019|
Dimitri Tito is an American osteopathic medical professional and scholar based in Washington, D.C.. In 2019, he was named Outstanding Rural Health Student of the Year by the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. Dimitri has been credited to involved with several national organizations that promoted health care in undeserved areas.
Education and career
Dimitri was born and raised in Douala, Cameroon. He migrated to the United States to pursue higher education and enrolled himself into the University of Maryland, College Park. Later, he obtained a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Maryland, College Park. 2012, he was the recipient of Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce Scholarship. Dimitri graduated from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in 2020.
In 2018, he was granted a naturalized citizenship of the United States, he took an oath of allegiance by the Charleston district Judge Thomas Johnston.
- Delusional Parasitosis in a Patient with Alcohol-induced Psychotic Disorder, 2019
- A Case Report of Schizoaffective Disorder with Pseudoseizures in a 42-year-old Male, 2019
- A Fire in Appalachia, 2020
Awards and recognition
- Outstanding Rural Health Student of the Year, 2019
- The Student D.O. of the Year, 2020
- Recipient of Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce Scholarship, 2012
- Recipient of GGCC Montgomery College Scholarship recipient, 2014
Dimitri Tito Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.