Edge facts for kids
Edge can mean:
- In geometry, an edge is where two surfaces meet.
- In graph theory, an edge is a connection between two nodes (or vertices)
- In geology, it describes an escarpment
- It can stand for Enhanced Data Rate for GSM Evolution. This is a way to make mobile phones transmit data faster than with GSM
- Microsoft Edge, an internet browser.
- The Edge (born 1961), Irish musician, member of U2
- Edge (wrestler) (born 1973), ring name of Canadian retired professional wrestler Adam Copeland.
Edge Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.