Gotta Kick It Up! facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsGotta Kick It Up!
|Written by||Meghan Cole (story)
Nancy De Los Santos (teleplay & story)
Ramón Menéndez (teleplay)
Tom Musca (teleplay)
Stu Krieger (teleplay)
|Directed by||Ramón Menéndez|
|Theme music composer||Craig Safan|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||78 minutes|
|Distributor||Buena Vista Television|
|Original release||July 26, 2002|
Gotta Kick It Up! is a 2002 Disney Channel original movie. In the US, it was first aired on July 26, 2002. It is based on a true story of a middle school dance team. Gotta Kick It Up! is directed by Ramón Menéndez.
A young executive turned teacher helps a group of young Latina girls find themselves and overcome societal obstacles through their dance troupe.
- Camille Guaty – Daisy Salinas
- America Ferrera – Yolanda "Yoli" Vargas
- Jhoanna Flores – Alyssa Cortez
- Suilma Rodriguez – Marisol
- Sabrina Wiener – Esmeralda Reyna
- Miguel Sandoval – Principal Zavala
- Erik Alexander Gavica – Chuy
- Susan Egan – Heather Bartlett/Meghan Cole
- Elizabeth Sung – Ms. Kim
- Gina Gallego – Mrs. Cortez
- Gerry Del Sol – Mr. Cortez
- Valente Rodriguez – Mr. Reyna
- Anita Ortega – Mrs. Reyna
- Yvonne Farrow – Lynell Elliott
- Ulises Cuadra – Segura
Gotta Kick It Up! Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.