Input facts for kids
Input is information that is "put in" to something. For example, when people talk, that is input for ears. The word is usually used when talking about computers. When someone types on a computer, the thing that they type is input. Usually, input is used to make output.
Input may refer to:
- Advice (opinion), an opinion or recommendation offered by someone
- Input (computer science), the act of entering data into a computer
- Information, any data entered into a computer or data processing system
- Input/output, the communication between a digital processing system
- Input device, a hardware device that is used to provide data for processing
- Power consumption, an amount of power used by a system
Women's History Month on Kiddle
Women Scientists of Antiquity
|Mary the Jewess|
All content from Kiddle encyclopedia articles (including the article images and facts) can be freely used under Attribution-ShareAlike license, unless stated otherwise. Cite this article:Input Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.