National Register of Historic Places listings in Pend Oreille County, Washington facts for kids
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Pend Oreille County, Washington, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Washington is home to approximately 1,500, and 9 of those are found in Pend Oreille County.
- This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted March 31, 2017.
|Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Idaho and Wash. Northern RR Bridge||
|Spans Pend Oreille River, off WA 31
||Metaline Falls||Historic Bridges and Tunnels in Washington TR|
|2||Lewis P. Larson House||
|5th and Pend Oreille Blvd.
|3||Metaline Falls School||
|4||Pend Oreille County Courthouse||
|625 W. 4th St.
|5||Pend Oreille Mines and Metals Building||
|103 S. Grandview St.
|6||Dr. John and Viola Phillips House and Office||
|S. 337 Spokane Ave.
|7||United States Border Station||
|Roughly bounded by WA 31 and the U.S.-Canada border, Colville National Forest
|5th and Washington St.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington state
- Listings in neighboring counties: Bonner, Boundary, Spokane, Stevens
- Historic preservation
- History of Washington (state)
- Index of Washington-related articles
- Washington Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Historic Register program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
National Register of Historic Places listings in Pend Oreille County, Washington Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.