Sadegh Malek Shahmirzadi facts for kids
Shahmirzadi was the author of over 60 research articles and books. Shahmirzadi's book, Dictionary of Archeology English-Persian-Persian-English, published in 1997.
Shamirzadi died on October 12, 2020 in Tehran at the age of 80.
- 1978, Introduction to Sociology (in Persian).
- 1994, Fundamental of Archaeology, Prehistoric Iran, Prehistoric Mesopotamia and Art and Archeology of Ancient Egypt (in Persian).
- 1996, English for Student of Archeology.
- 1996, Dictionary of Archaeology English-Persian-Persian-English. ()
- 1996, Iranian Houses.
- 1998, History of Early Iran (in Persian); co-authors with Dr. M. Haririan, Dr. J. Amoozgar, and N. Mirsaidi. (Fifth printing 2006).
- 1999, Prehistoric Iran; Iran From The Earliest Times to the Dawn of Urbanism.
- 2000, Agh Tepe; co-author with Jebraeil Nokandeh.
- 2004, The Silversmiths of Sialk (in Persian). ()
- 2006, Sialk, The Oldest Fortified Village of Iran; Iranian Center for Archaeological Research, Tehran, Iran.
Sadegh Malek Shahmirzadi Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.