Scrinium brazieri facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsScrinium brazieri
- Smith, E.A. (1891c) Descriptions of new species of shells from New South Wales, New Guinea, the Caroline and Soloman Islands. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 1891, 486–491, pl. 40
- Hedley, C. 1918. A checklist of the marine fauna of New South Wales. Part 1. Journal and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New South Wales 51: M1–M120
- Laseron, C. 1954. Revision of the New South Wales Turridae (Mollusca). Australian Zoological Handbook. Sydney : Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales pp. 56, pls 1–12.
- Powell, A.W.B. 1966. The molluscan families Speightiidae and Turridae, an evaluation of the valid taxa, both Recent and fossil, with list of characteristic species. Bulletin of the Auckland Institute and Museum. Auckland, New Zealand 5: 1–184, pls 1–23
- Shuto, T. 1975. Notes on type species of some turrid genera based on the type specimens in the British Museum (N.H.). Venus 33(4): 161–175
Scrinium brazieri Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.