Southwest, Western Australia facts for kids
The Southwest is a loosely defined area in the southwest corner of Western Australia. Various regionalisations have provided formal definitions of the area, but these do not coincide.
- For the drainage division, see Southwest corner of Western Australia
- For the ecoregion, see Southwest Australia
- For the electoral region, see Electoral region of South West
- For the geographical region, see South West (Western Australia)
- For the land division, see South-West Land Division
- For the seismic zone, see South West Seismic Zone
Southwest, Western Australia Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.