Tommy The Little Dragon facts for kids
Tommy The Little Dragon (Russian: Дракоша Тоша) is a Russian educational animated film for preschool children, created in 2017 by ToyRoy This is the only animated series created on private capital in Russia.
At the moment, 2 seasons and 52 episodes have already been released. In the fall of 2020, the third season of the animated series is scheduled to be released, with 16 episodes. Also in the same year, the animated series Tommy The Little Dragon was released on Amazon Prime in the United States and Canada and will be released on other streaming platforms in Taiwan, India, China and Pakistan.
The script for the third season of the animated series Tommy The Little Dragon was developed by the author of the script for the cartoons Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears, Michael Maurer.
Tommy the Little Dragon is an animated TV series for children from 2 to 4 years old. The length of each episode, 5 min 30 sec, has been chosen so that the parents can stop a child's viewing at any time without any stress. There is no offense or antagonists in the series's world, so parents can safely leave their children in front of the TV and be sure that Tommy the Little Dragon will teach only good things. The series aims to convey a message about the importance of the family values, love for our close people, caring about the young ones and helping the grown-ups and seniors. Each episode is based on a common situation, which children know quite well, so that they can review this situation from a different point of view and find a solution in an easy and playful way.
- Director: Andrei Bakhurin
- Screenwriter: Inga Kirkiz
- Artists: Anna Umanets, Elena Bryutten-Firsova
- Animators: K. Muravei, M. Kolpakova, Kirill Vorontsov, E. Sedova, Yu. Kutyumov, E. Demenkova, Anelya Gusha, M. Chugunova, Vadim Merkulov, M. Isakova, V. Vasyukhichev, Alla Yaroshenko, A. Oginskaya, D Kravchenko, G. Demin, T. Tishenina, Yulia Lis, A. Ivanova, M. Belyaev, Oleg Sheplyakov
- Producers: L. Vavilova, O. Roy, Samson Polyakov, D. Davydova
- Composer: Alexander Para
- Sound engineers: Igor Yakovel, Denis Dushin
- Roles voiced: Andrey Levin, Julia Rudina
1. The Case of the Missing Monster 2. My New Pacifier 3. The Angry Trains 4. At the Pond 5. Pirates 6. Meet Bustler and Patlience 7. The Land of Wasteland 8. Good Mood 9. A Forbidden Word 10. A Endless Birthday 11. A Bedtime Story 12. Giant Mandy 13. Sumo Challenge 14. Roll the Dice! 15. For Everlasting Candies 16. Marquise Caprice 17. Imagine That! 18. Draw the World 19. Scribbles the Cat 20. I Can Do It! 21. Empathy 22. Ice Cream, Pacifiers and Teddy Bears 23. Nature is Beautiful 24. Sand Castles 25. The 4 Seasons 26. Silly Monitors
Tommy The Little Dragon occupies the top lines of the ratings of the most popular and popular animated series in Russian online cinemas ivi.ru, Okko, Megogo, Wink, Tvzavr. The animated series is also popular on the main children's TV channels Carousel, Mama, MULT, and, in addition, is the owner of the silver button on YouTube Russia for quickly reaching the audience. To date, its total number per month on YouTube is more than 20 million.
Awards and festivals
- 2018 – Open Russian Animated Film Festival in Suzdal: the animated series “Shkola zaboty (Drakosha Tosha)”.
- 2018 – SUPERTOON – Brač, Croatia;
- 2018 – Constantine's Golden Coin – Niš, Serbia;
- 2018 – San Diego International Kids' Film Festival – San Diego, United States;
- 2018 – FAN CHILE, Festival Audiovisual para Niños – Santiago, Chile;
- 2018 – Biennial of Animation Bratislava – Bratislava, Slovakia;
- 2018 – Cinekid – Amsterdam, Netherlands;
- 2019 – Tehran International Animation Festival – Tehran, Iran;
- 2019 – Golden Kuker – Sofia, Bulgaria.
Tommy The Little Dragon Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.