Trigger facts for kids
Trigger may mean:
- Trigger (firearms), a mechanism that actuates the firing of firearms
- Trigger pad, a device used in electronic percussion
- USS Trigger (SS-237), a submarine
- USS Trigger (SS-564), a submarine
- Trigger (horse), owned by cowboy star Roy Rogers.
- Trigger (guitar), the Martin N-20 guitar played by Willie Nelson.
- Trigger (Only Fools and Horses), a fictional character from the BBC sit-com Only Fools and Horses
In psychology and ethology:
- Trigger function in event-driven programming
- Database trigger, procedural code that is automatically executed in response to certain events on a particular table in a database
- Trigger circuit, IBM's name for a flip-flop.
- Trigger (particle physics), hardware or software based device for the (online-)selection of specific event classes from large datasets (see also: ATLAS trigger system)
- Trigger (EP), an EP by the Swedish band In Flames
- "Trigger", a bonus song by The Rasmus from their 2005 album Hide from the Sun
Trigger Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.