Vitaliano Brancati facts for kids
Vitaliano Brancati (July 24, 1907 – September 25, 1954) was an Italian writer. He was born in Pachino and died in Turin from an heart attack, aged 43. In 1950 he won the Bagutta Prize. Brancati was married to Anna Proclemer from 1946 until his death in 1954. They had one daughter.
- Don Juan in Sicily (1941)
- The Handsome Antonio (1949)
- Difficult Years (1948)
- Rome-Paris-Rome (1951)
- His Last Twelve Hours (1951)
- Easy Years (1953)
- The Art of Getting Along (1954)
- The Fervour of Paolo (1955)
Vitaliano Brancati Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.