Westport Plaza facts for kids
Westport Plaza is a 42-acre (170,000 m2), commercial development, resort, and entertainment center In 2012, Westport Plaza was purchased by Lodging Hospitality Management. The entertainment complex hosts many popular events over the year including the St. Louis Beer and Brat Festival, lunchtime concerts, "Parties at the Plaza" events, jazz concerts and Archon 34.
Restaurants and Entertainment Venues
- Backstreet Jazz & Blues- Jazz club featuring live music at night.
- Bradford's Pub- English-style pub
- Drunken Fish- Sushi Lounge with live music and karaoke at night.
- Funny Bone- Popular St. Louis comedy club.
- Kobe Steakhouse- Japanese, Teppanyaki-style restaurant provides entertaining dining.
- Paul Mineo's Trattoria- Italian Restaurant
- Trainwreck Saloon- American style restaurant and bar, live music and dancing at night.
- Westport Pizza Company- New York style pizza
- Westport also has fast-food chains of Starbucks, McDonald's, and St. Louis Bread Company
- The Playhouse at Westport- hosts plays, musicals, and other live productions.
- Sheraton Westport Plaza
- Sheraton Lakeside Chalet Resort
- numerous other hotels surround the Westport property.
- Residence Inn Westport Plaza http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/stlrw-residence-inn-st-louis-westport-plaza/
- Studios of KTRS (AM)
- Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Heights Convention and Visitors Bureau
Westport is located on Westport Plaza Dr. with easy connections to Page Ave near the I-270 and Page Ave. interchange in Maryland Heights. Metro operates bus routes in the Westport Plaza area.
- Map: Coordinates:
Westport Plaza Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.