Wild River Country facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsWild River County
|Slogan||Arkansas' Largest Water Park "Everyone's a ten!"|
|Location||North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States|
|Operating season||Memorial Day through Labor Day|
|Water slides||12 rides water slides|
Wild River Country was an outdoor water park located in North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States. It was the largest water park in the state of Arkansas.  It was a popular attraction of the city and saw many visitors from all over the region. It however was unable to open for the 2020 season due to legal reasons and was sold in auction.
- Lazy River
- Water slides
- Wave pool area
- Kiddy play area, with small slides, water blasters & water falls
- Sand Volley Ball
- Cyclone, Two, Three, or Four person raft ride
- Vertigo, vortex water slide
- Pipeline, two-person roller coaster style ride
- Sidewinder, 200 foot serpintine ride
- Accelerator, vertical high-speed slide
- Wild River Rapids, A five level ride
- Vortex, A black covered body ride
- Black Lightning and White Lightning Twin body rides sharing a launch platform
- AquaLoop, Looping body slide
Closing of the Park in 2020
News article posted online in February of 2020 described the park was to be auctioned off after having over five years of unpaid taxes totaling over $282,000. Calls to the phone number listed on the website were met with a busy signal, the official facebook page was deleted and the website is no longer in working order.
Wild River Country Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.