William the Good (short story collection) facts for kids
|Media type||Print (hardback & paperback) & Audio book|
William the Good is the ninth book in the Just William series of books by Richmal Crompton. It was first published in 1926.
- William- the Good Suspecting his sister Ethel is a kleptomaniac and drunkard, William sets out to "reform" her.
- William- The Great Actor William is enlisted to provide the "special effects" in an amateur theatrical performance.
- William and the Archers Believing his country to be under threat from a foreign power, William sets out to defend it.
- Willian - the Money Maker The Outlaws are (as usual) short of funds, but William has a solution in mind.
- William - the Avenger William and Ginger take revenge on a bully whom they believe has been tolerated for too long.
- Parrots for Ethel Ethel is in quarantine and pursued by two like-minded suitors. However, there is a mix-up between the suitor's gifts and the animals for William's zoo.
- One Good Turn William finds himself in the uncomfortable position of being in debt to Robert.
- William's Lucky Day William tries to imitate his hero William Tell - with disastrous consequences.
- A Little Adventure After a spate of burglaries in the village, William and Ginger believe they have found a vital clue.
William the Good (short story collection) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.