Yan Wenjing facts for kids
- In 1934, Yan Wenjing graduated from Hubei Senior High School.
- In 1935, Yan Wenjing took his first job in Beijing Library.
- In 1937, Yan Wenjing published a collection of his proses.
- In 1938, Yan Wenjing continued his study in Multi-political University.
- a reflection written by Yan Wenjing on the hope for friendly Sino-Japanese relations describing the author's discovery of Lotus flowers imported from China which had been planted around the portrait of Jianzhen in the Tōshōdai-ji temple in Nara, Nara, Japan is included as one of the oral assessment passages on the Putonghua Proficiency Test.
- 1943: 《南南和胡子伯伯》
- 1949: 《丁丁的一次奇怪旅行》《小溪流的歌》
- 1950: 《蚯蚓和蜜蜂的故事》
- 1957: 《三只骄傲的小猫》, 《唐小西在下一次开船港》
Yan Wenjing Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.