Zeynep Sevde Paksu facts for kids
Zeynep Sevde Paksu (born 20 August 1983) is a Turkish writer and publisher. She is best known for her popular humorous stories for children.
Zeynep Sevde Paksu studied physics in Yildiz Technical University. Since 2001 she is working in the publishing sector as an editor, writer and manager. She has 15 children books published in Turkish. Her Super Diary series has been published in English, Arabic and Indonesian languages. She managed 7 different children magazines as an editor in chief until today. She owns an agency called Taze Kitap which produces children books and sells/buys rights for publishers. She has worked in the field of children's literature for 10 years and written many articles for newspapers/magazines.
- Meraklı Uğur serisi (Curious Ladybug series-6 titles), Nesil Çocuk Yayınları (2009)
- Süper Defter serisi (Super Diary series, 3 titles), Düş Değirmeni Yayınları (2012)
- Tarihi Yarımada'da Bir Gün (One Day in Historical Peninsula), THY (2013)
- Hayal Kumanyası (Dream Package), Taze Kitap (2014)
- Kaplumbağa Battuta Günlükleri-İstanbul'da Bir Gün (Turtle Battuta Diaries), Profil Çocuk Yayınları (2015)
- Kayıp Oruç Balığı (Lost Ramadan Fish), Profil Çocuk Yayınları (2015)
- Ali, Yedi ve Uyuyamayan Koala (Sleepless Koala), Profil Çocuk Yayınları (2015)
- If I Have Super Eyes Can I See Allah, UMP (2015)
- If I Have Super Powers Can I Talk to Allah, UMP (2015)
Zeynep Sevde Paksu Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.