All Hallows' Church, Ordsall facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsAll Hallows’ Church, Retford
All Hallows’ Church, Retford
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Heritage designation||Grade II* listed|
|Deanery||Bassetlaw and Bawtry|
|Diocese||Southwell and Nottingham|
The church dates from the 14th century. It was restored in 1876 by Thomas Chambers Hine and 1880 by Charles Hodgson Fowler.
It is in a diocese with
- St. Nicholas' Church, Askham
- All Saints' Church, Babworth
- St Martin's Church, Bole
- Our Lady and St Peter's Church, Bothamsall
- St John the Baptist Church, Clarborough
- All Saints' Church, Eaton
- St Giles' Church, Elkesley
- St Peter's Church, Gamston
- St. Helen's Church, Grove
- St Peter's Church, Hayton
- St Martin's Church, North Leverton
- St Peter and St Paul's Church, North Wheatley
- St Martin's Church, Ranby
- St Saviour's Church Retford
- St Swithun's Church, East Retford
- St Michael the Archangel's Church, Retford
- All Saints' Church, South Leverton
- St Peter and St Paul's Church, Sturton-le-Steeple
- St Bartholomew's Church, Sutton-cum-Lound
- St Paul's Church, West Drayton
There is a kneeling monument to Samuel Bevercotes (d. 1603).
The church has a two manual pipe organ installed in 1877 by Brindley & Foster.
All Hallows' Church, Ordsall Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.