All Saints' Church, Collingham facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsAll Saints' Church, Collingham
All Saints' Church, Collingham
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Heritage designation||Grade I listed|
|Deanery||Newark and Southwell|
|Diocese||Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham|
The church dates from the 12th century.
It is part of a group of parishes which includes
- St Bartholomew's Church, Langford
- St Giles' Church, Holme
- St Cecilia's Church, Girton
- All Saints' Church, Harby
- St George the Martyr's Church, North & South Clifton
- St John the Baptist's Church, Collingham
- St Helena's Church, South Scarle
- Holy Trinity Church, Besthorpe
- St Helen's Church, Thorney
- All Saints' Church, Winthorpe
In 1867 the church received a new turret clock by Reuben Bosworth of Nottingham. It struck the hours and the quarters. An inscription on the clock read "Presented by Mrs. Lesiter, widow of the Rev. Charles Lesiter, late vicar of this parish, May 1867".
All Saints' Church, Collingham Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.