Anne Francis facts for kids
September 16, 1930
|Died||January 2, 2011
Santa Barbara, California, United States
|Cause of death||Pancreatic cancer|
Anne Francis (September 16, 1930 - January 2, 2011) was an American actress. She was best known for starring in the 1956 science fiction movie Forbidden Planet. In the 1960s, she starred in her own television series, Honey West. She was nominated for an Emmy Award for her work in that series.
Francis was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2007. She died of pancreatic cancer in 2011.
Francis was married twice and had two daughters.
- Portrait of Jennie (uncredited)
- Blackboard Jungle
- Forbidden Planet
- Funny Girl
- Rawhide, episode "Incident of the Shambling Man"
- Route 66, 2 episodes
- Dr. Kildare, episode "A Million Dollar Property"
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents, 2 episodes
- The Twilight Zone (original series), 2 episodes
- Death Valley Days, episode "The Last Stagecoach Robbery"
- Ben Casey, 2 episodes
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E., 2 episodes
- Burke's Law, 2 episodes as "Honey West"
- Honey West, as the title character
- The Fugitive, episode "The One That Got Away"
- Mission: Impossible, episode "The Double Circle"
- My Three Sons, 3 episodes
- Gunsmoke, episode "Sarah"
- Columbo, 2 episodes
- Ironside, 2 episodes
- Hawaii Five-O, episode "When Does a War End?"
- Dallas, 4 episodes
- The Golden Girls, episode "Till Death Do We Volley"
- Murder, She Wrote, 3 episodes
Images for kids
With Leslie Nielsen in Forbidden Planet (1956)
Anne Francis Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.