Ariol (TV series) facts for kids
Ariol is a French-Canadian series, based on the French comics of the same title. In France, it was broadcast on TF1, Télétoon+ and Piwi+. In Canada, it was broadcast on Unis. Season 2 was released in 2017. Season 1 was composed of four-minute episodes. For season 2, the episodes were extended to being twelve-minutes long.
Many of the characters are based on the equivalent in the comics.
- Ariol, a donkey, voiced by Sarah Delaby Rochette (season 1)
- Ramono, a pig, voiced by Paul Olinger (season 1)
- Mr. Blunt (French: Monsieur Le Blount), a dog who teaches, voiced by Gerard Thevenet (season 1)
- Papi Atole, voiced by Serge Pauthe (season 1)
- Petula, a cow, voiced by Lisa Debard (season 1)
- Mamie Asine, voiced by Line Wible (season 1)
- Mamie Annette, voiced by Marie-Line Permingeat Guinet (season 1)
- Bisbille, voiced by Janne-Alice Pitot (season 1)
- Tiburge, voiced by Aria Rolland (season 1)
- Avoine, voiced by Vincent Tessier (season 1)
- Chevalier Cheval, voiced by Jean-Pierre Skalka (season 1)
- Mule, voiced by Celine Roche (season 1)
Unis TV began broadcasting new episodes in 2020. TV guides did not actually describe each episodes' plot individually, only giving a generic description "La vie quotidienne du heros eponyme, le petit ane bleu Ariol, et de son entourage proche."
- "Au vide-grenier" on 8 September 2020
- "La dent qui bouge" on 9 September 2020
- "Aquaplouf" on 10 September 2020
- "Attention travaux" on 11 September 2020
Ariol (TV series) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.