Burrow (disambiguation) facts for kids
A burrow is a hole made by an animal.
Burrow can also mean:
- Burrow (Shropshire), a hill in Shropshire, England
- "The Burrow" (short story), a short story by Franz Kafka
- The Burrow, residence of the Weasley family in the Harry Potter book series
- FAU Arena or The Burrow, the Florida Atlantic University Arena
People with the family name Burrow
- James Burrow, a Gentleman well versed in Natural and Mathematical knowledge
- Sharan Burrow, Australian union official
- Taj Burrow, Australian surfer
- Thomas Burrow, orientalist, Professor of Sanskrit at Oxford
- Burro, a donkey
Burrow (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.