Camper facts for kids
Camper can mean:
- A trailer or vehicle accessory used for camping, see recreational vehicle, travel trailer or camper shell.
- A Campervan - a self-powered van converted for camping.
- a person who engages in camping.
- a reference to the alternative rock band named Camper Van Beethoven.
- in online games, a player who stays in one area of the game world, see camping (computer gaming).
- Camper, a shoe company from Majorca, Spain.
- a camper can be a term for one who stays in their vehicle for a long period of time.
- Petrus Camper, a Dutch anatomist.
In Spanish: Camper para niños
Camper Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.