Danny Dunn and the Weather Machine facts for kids
|Illustrator||Ezra Jack Keats|
|Preceded by||Danny Dunn and the Homework Machine|
|Followed by||Danny Dunn on the Ocean Floor|
Danny Dunn and the Weather Machine is the fourth novel in the Danny Dunn series of juvenile science fiction/adventure books written by Raymond Abrashkin and Jay Williams. The book was first published in 1959 and originally illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats.
Danny accidentally discovers that an ionic transmitter Professor Bulfinch has been working on can be used to create miniature rainclouds.
- (Paperback, 1959, illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats)
- (Hardback, 1959, illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats)
MacDonald and Jane's
- ISBN: 0-356-08183-4 (Hardback, 1975, illustrated by Anne Mieke)
Pocket Books/Archway Books
- ISBN: 0-671-29966-2 (Paperback, 1979, #10 in their series, illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats)
- ISBN: 0-671-43681-3 (Paperback, 1983 reissue, illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats)
Women's History Month on Kiddle
Women Scientists of Antiquity
|Mary the Jewess|
All content from Kiddle encyclopedia articles (including the article images and facts) can be freely used under Attribution-ShareAlike license, unless stated otherwise. Cite this article:Danny Dunn and the Weather Machine Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.