Danny Dunn on a Desert Island facts for kids
First hardback edition
|Illustrator||Ezra Jack Keats|
|Preceded by||Danny Dunn and the Anti-Gravity Paint|
|Followed by||Danny Dunn and the Homework Machine|
Danny Dunn on a Desert Island is the second novel in the Danny Dunn series of juvenile science fiction/adventure books written by Raymond Abrashkin and Jay Williams. The book was first published in 1957 and originally illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats.
Danny, his friend Joe Pearson, Professor Bulfinch and Doctor Grimes are flying a small private jet over the Pacific Ocean. The plane is forced to crash land on an uncharted desert island. Armed only with the items in their pockets, the four must create a living environment and come up with a plan to be rescued.
- (Paperback, 1957, illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats)
- (Hardback, 1957, illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats)
MacDonald and Jane's
- ISBN: 0-356-01384-7 (Hardback, 1968, illustrated by Anne Mieke)
- ISBN: 0-14-030877-6 (Paperback, 1976, illustrated by Anne Mieke)
- (Paperback, 1979, #15 in their series)
Danny Dunn on a Desert Island Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.