Derivative facts for kids
A derivative is something created from a Primary source, and can mean different things.
- Derivative (linguistics), a word that is made from a more basic word
- Derivative (chemistry), a substance that has similar properties to the original. However, one or more components of the original are replaced
- Derivative (finance), or derivative security
- Derivative (mathematics), a central idea of calculus
- Derivative works made from an existing work of art
Images for kids
Derivative Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.