Jurassic Park facts for kids
The plot of this story is of a theme park that is filled with dinosaurs. The park seems like a great idea to the people building the park. John Hammond, the man who built the park, invites several people, including his grandchildren and the paleontologist Dr. Alan Grant, to visit the park. During the tour, Nedry (a computer worker for the park) shuts down the entire park to try to steal some dinosaur embryos, in order to earn a fortune from another company. Now the guests must try to restart power for the park. Complications arise since the dinosaurs have escaped because of the power failure.
- Dennis Nedry — Jurassic Park's main programmer
- Dr. Henry Wu — Chief Geneticist
- Dr. Alan Grant — Paleontologist
- Dr. Ellie Sattler — Paleobotanist
- John Hammond — Owner of InGen
- Ray Arnold — Engineer
- Robert Muldoon — Park Warden
Jurassic Park Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.