Louisiana Colonial Trails facts for kids
The Louisiana Colonial Trails are a Louisiana Scenic Byway that follows several different state highways, primarily:
- LA 6 from the Texas state line to Clarence;
- LA 8 from the Texas state line to Jena;
- LA 28 from Alexandria to west of Jonesville;
- LA 29 from Bunkie to Long Bridge;
- LA 107 from Cottonport to Pineville;
- LA 115 from Marksville to northeast of Holloway;
- LA 124, LA 8, and US 425 in a loop from Jonesville to Ferriday via Sicily Island;
- LA 451 in its entirety; and
- US 84 from Clarence to the Mississippi state line at Natchez.
|This article includes a list of roads, streets, highways, or other routes that are associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Louisiana Colonial Trails Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.