Monkeys, Go Home! facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsMonkeys, Go Home!
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Andrew V. McLaglen|
|Produced by||Walt Disney|
|Screenplay by||Maurice Tombragel|
|Music by||Robert F. Brunner|
|Cinematography||William E. Snyder|
|Editing by||Marsh Hendry|
|Studio||Walt Disney Productions|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Distribution|
|Release date(s)||February 8, 1967(San Francisco)|
|Running time||101 minutes|
|Money made||$3,000,000 (US/ Canada)|
Released on February 8, 1967, this was the first feature-length film released by Walt Disney Productions since the founder's death nearly two months earlier.
Hank Dussard (Jones), the new owner of an olive grove, who brings in chimp labor, upsetting the other workers. Hank eventually gains the town's confidence with the kind aid of Father Sylvain and his neighbor Maria Riserau.
- Maurice Chevalier as Father Sylvain
- Dean Jones as Hank Dussard
- Yvette Mimieux as Maria Riserau
- Bernard Woringer as Marcel Cartucci
- Clément Harari as Emile Paurilis
- Yvonne Constant as Yolande Angelli
- Marcel Hillaire as Mayor Gaston Lou
- Jules Munshin as Monsieur Piastillio
- Alan Carney as Grocer
- Maurice Marsac as Fontanino
- Darleen Carr as Sidoni Riserau
Monkeys, Go Home! Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.