Myths and Legends Byway facts for kids
The Myths and Legends Byway is a Louisiana Scenic Byway that follows several different state highways, primarily:
- LA 111 from Junction to Burr Ferry;
- LA 112 from DeRidder to Sugartown;
- LA 113 from east of DeRidder to Pitkin;
- US 165 and LA 26 from Kinder to DeRidder;
- US 171 and LA 10 from DeRidder to Oakdale; and
- US 190 from the Texas state line to DeRidder.
|This article includes a list of roads, streets, highways, or other routes that are associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Myths and Legends Byway Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.