National Register of Historic Places listings in Island County, Washington facts for kids
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Island County, Washington, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Washington is home to approximately 1,500, and 15 of those are found partially or wholly in Island County.
|Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Cama Beach Resort||
|1880 SW Camano Dr.
|2||Central Whidbey Island Historic District||
|South of Oak Harbor, roughly 6 mi (9.7 km). either side of Coupeville
||Anacortes||Historic Bridges and Tunnels in Washington TR, also extends into Skagit County|
|393 N. East Camano Dr.
||Stanwood vicinity||part of the Barns of Washington State MPS|
|5||Benjamin Loers House||
|2046 Swantown Rd.
|230 1st St.
||Camano Island||Also known as the Cama Beach Archaeological Site.|
|8||Smith Island Light Station||
|Northwest of Oak Harbor
||Oak Harbor||Lost due to erosion|
|9||Utsalady Ladies Aid Building||
|79 Utsalady Rd.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington state
- Listings in neighboring counties: Jefferson, Kitsap, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish
- Historic preservation
- History of Washington (state)
- Index of Washington-related articles
- Washington Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Historic Register program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
National Register of Historic Places listings in Island County, Washington Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.