Print may mean:
- Printing, mostly using a printing press
- Printmaking, various processes for producing multiple copies of works of art by printing
- Old master print, a product of printmaking, such as an engraving, etching or woodcut, in the European (as opposed to e.g. Asian) tradition, especially those made before 1830
- Textile printing
- Input/output, computer output on a screen or on paper
- Computer printer, a device to put ink on paper
- Photographic print, i.e. photograph or photo
- Print (filmmaking), e.g. distribution print
- A BASIC (programming language) programming language command that generates text in text modes.
- Print (magazine), a bimonthly magazine about visual culture and design
- Print server, a computer or device that is connected to one or more printers and to a network.
Print Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.