Quigley (film) facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsQuigley
Promotional release poster
|Directed by||William Byron Hillman|
|Written by||William Byron Hillman|
|Music by||Mike DeMartino
|Editing by||Christopher Nelson|
|Release date(s)||September 24, 2003|
|Running time||89 minutes|
Quigley (released in the United Kingdom as Daddy Dog Day) is a 2003 American Christian comedy film written, directed and co-produced by William Byron Hillman. It stars Gary Busey, Curtis Armstrong, and Oz Perkins, and was released direct-to-video.
Archie Channing (Gary Busey), the jaded billionaire CEO of a technology corporation, dies in a car accident. To atone for his sins, God has Archie return to Earth in the form of a white Pomeranian named Quigley.
- Gary Busey as Archie Channing
- Oz Perkins as Guardian Angel Sweeney
- Curtis Armstrong as Dexter Pearlsley
- Caryn Greenhut as Sarah
- Christopher Atkins as Woodward Channing
- Jessica Ferrarone as Joanne Channing
- Jillian Clare as Megan Channing
- Galvin Chapman as Brian Channing (as Galvin T. Chapman)
- Bill Fagerbakke as Security Guard Londo
- Dorien Wilson as Security Guard Pressle
- P. J. Ochlan as Frank the Janitor
- Kieran Mulroney as Dog Catcher Wally Sprigs
Quigley (film) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.