Raja (disambiguation) facts for kids
A Raja is a type of monarch. This is sometimes spelled "Rajah".
Raja may also refer to:
- Rajan, the Sanskrit for "king, ruler"
- Raja Yoga, one of the four major Yogic paths of Hinduism
- Raja (genus), a genus of rays
In popular culture:
- Raja Casablanca, a Moroccan sports club
- Raja (actor), an Indian movie actor who works in Tollywood
- Raja (1975 movie), a Bollywood movie with Rishi Kapoor
- Raja (1995 movie), a Bollywood movie starring Sanjay Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit
- Raja (2003 movie), a French/Moroccan movie directed by Jacques Doillon
- Raja (Phantasy Star IV), a fictional character in the video game Phantasy Star IV
- Raja (album), an album by Finnish thrash metal band Stam1na
Rajais the given name or surname of:
- M. Raja, Indian director
- Raja Bell, Basketball player
Raja (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.