Ray Comfort facts for kids
|Born||December 5, 1949
|Residence||Bellflower, California, USA|
|Occupation||Evangelist, Author, Television host|
|Children||Jacob, Rachel, Daniel|
Ray Comfort (born December 5, 1949) is a New Zealand-born Christian minister and evangelist. He started Living Waters Publications and The Way of the Master, with Kirk Cameron, and has written many books.
- The Charles Darwin Bible (HCSB) (2009)
- The Atheist Bible (HCSB) (2009)
- Comfort Food (2008)
- World Religions in a Nutshell: A Compact Guide to Reaching Those of Other Faith (2008)
- 101 of the Dumbest Things People Have Done (2008)
- Evolution: A Fairy Tale for Grownups (2008)
- How to Know God Exists: Scientific Proof of God (2008)
- Intelligent Design vs. Evolution - Letters to an Atheist (2006), a collection of correspondence between Comfort and James D. Franz, an American atheist.
- Springboards for Budding Preachers (2006), a transcript of Comfort open-air preaching with his son-in-law Emeal "EZ" Zwayne.
- The Way of the Master. Genesis Publishing Group (2006) (previously 2004 by Tyndale House)
- How to Live Forever ... Without Being Religious (2006), a version of the Gospel of John with Comfort's commentary.
- Whitefield Gold: Pure. Refined. (compiled by Comfort) (2006)
- Spurgeon Gold: Pure. Refined. (compiled by Comfort) (2005)
- What Did Jesus Do? A Call to Return to the Biblical Gospel (2005)
- How to Bring Your Children to Christ ... and Keep Them There (2005)
- The School of Biblical Evangelism Textbook (2004)
- 101 Things Husbands Do to Annoy Their Wives (2004)
- The Mystery (2000)
Images for kids
Ray Comfort Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.